Location: Phoenix, AZ
This administrative role will be responsible for providing assistance in the daily operation of the various Prestamos programs.
Must successfully pass a criminal background check. Bilingual: English/Spanish Required
Must have a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED). Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have proficiency in typing/computer skills and have the ability to learn various software. Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must have good organization and time management skills. Must have the ability to work-from-home in a designated office area free from noise and distraction.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Receptionist Duties
- Office Support (Supplies, Event Prep, Mail, Etc)
- Coordinate Scheduling
- Manage webinar schedule and administrative support for presenters
- Review and Coordinate Document Signatures
- Help create social media posts
- Provide administrative/clerical support for service delivery
- Documentation of pertinent information as related to job responsibilities.
- Provide support in coordination, communication, and documentation to other service providers and community resources
- Take meeting notes and distribute to attendees
- Provide administrative support to Directors and VP, as requested
- Other duties within limits of qualifications
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
You may be required to work from the office certain days of the week. Must also have the ability to work-from-home in a designated office area free from noise and distraction.