Under general direction, creates or modifies procedures to perform routine and complex data analysis, generating both standard and ad hoc reporting solutions. The position assists in the project planning, implementation, support and maintenance of company-wide systems including Microsoft Office365 Power-Platform, and SharePoint technologies. In addition, the position works in conjunction with analysts, specialists, developers, and end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction when implementing systems. Furthermore, the position participates in the development of information system policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of data and their accompanying software.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, or a related field and 1-2 years of experience with business management systems. An excellent understanding of, and experience with client-server computing environments. Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint type technology. Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum qualifications may be considered.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Support respective program staff and team members to design and develop feasible, logical, statistical procedures to assess data management requirements and needs.
- Experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
- Create end user support documentation outlining procedures.
- Provide end-user training as necessary with regards to the effective and efficient use of systems, database tools, and resources.
- Analyze user requirements for reports, forms, queries, and data extraction.
- Use analytical abilities to work funder reports, process, and system issues.
Knowledge of reporting services tools with SQL.
- Develop and deploy end-user practices and tools for data extraction, queries, and data manipulation in accordance with business processes.
- Ability to participate in the planning, analysis, and implementation of projects and systems.
- Ability to work with analysts, administrators, and other end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction when implementing a system. Translates customer requirements to technical specifications.
- Use analytical abilities to design functional parts of the systems, and to make modifications to existing systems to satisfy changing requirements.
- Experience performing system and account maintenance, updates, and testing of new and existing systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases and systems.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Technologies and must possess an in-depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 Power-Platform.
- Proficiency with SharePoint design, development of homegrown systems, customization, templates, workflows, dashboards, Business Intelligence, Tableau/PowerBI, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint site implementations.
- Create detailed HTML5 web pages, CSS, and responsive web design.
- Conduct presentations to management and outside agencies.
May perform other duties as assigned.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Sitting for extended periods of time.
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices.
Able to lift computer drives, monitors, and other peripherals.
May be required to drive between work locations within the Phoenix area. Requires working standard business hours Monday through Friday, and may be required to work after hours, on weekends, as necessary to meet timelines.
Reports to and is supervised directly by the Business Analyst Manager. Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.