Responsible for the overall maintenance and physical aspects of the Corazon campus to include buildings and campus grounds. Monitors and completes ordering of supplies and furniture related to the campus and operational functions. Primary contact for maintenance needs and internal and external workers. Oversees the fleet vehicles. Directly reports to the Office Manager.
- High School Diploma or high school diploma equivalent
- Maintenance experience and fleet vehicle management skills
- Ability to work well both autonomously and in a team setting.
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Must have good organization and time management skills
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships both internally and externally
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug test upon hire and adhere to the CPLC chemical use policy.
- Must have or obtain within 30 days of hire: CPR/First Aid Certification, CPI certification, AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card, current TB test.
- Possess an Arizona Drivers license, vehicle insurance and ability to be covered under
CPLCs policy.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Responsible for the overall aesthetic, maintenance, and general upkeep of the campus.
- Completes monthly audits of buildings, supplies, and furniture
- Completes light maintenance of the campus in collaboration with commercial property management
- Coordinates and participates in both internal and external audits of the campus.
- Renews Certificate of Occupancy for the campus
- Submits work orders to property management, and completes all follow up as necessary
- Main point of contact for maintenance needs, and contractors on and off campus
- Orders supplies for cleaning/kitchen, drug testing, general campus supplies, and medication room
- Orders furniture for the campus as needed, such as but not limited to, beds, dressers, and bedding.
- Plans and organizes maintenance, remodels, updates, and expansions as it relates to the campus.
- Coordinates janitorial services.
- Manage and evaluate resources to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Completes safety drills (i.e. fire, etc) as required by internal and external monitoring.
- Provide transportation of clients as needed to assist with coverage.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Effective oral and written communication skills, including; ability to read and comprehend technical instructions, short correspondence, memos, business correspondence and mental health related documents, ability to write clear, concise and accurate correspondence. Capable of establishing positive interpersonal relationships with a broad range of people.
College level mathematical skills required.
Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Demonstrated skill with problem solving techniques.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:
Ability to operate a personal computer with office software, printer, copy and fax machines, calculator, and other office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, move up and down stairways, talk and hear, drive to and from community appointments.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization may or may not exist. Ability to reason effectively and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to synthesize new information and mentor individuals.
This position requires the individual to work with minimal supervision. Guidance is available as necessary; however, the individual is encouraged to be able to function autonomously and make individual decisions when appropriate. Individual is to be able to realize when situation is beyond scope of practice and aware of who needs to be contacted at that time. Position does require ability to interact with a variety of individuals and the ability to meet deadlines and time pressure based on the volume of work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise and/or level of distractions in the work environment are usually moderate.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills to fulfill credentialing and CPLC requirements.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in structured environments.