Identifies trends and developments and presents findings to senior management.
Requires a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Reconcile program billings/reports to the general ledger
- Prepare contract billings/reports for funding sources
- Prepare adjustments to general ledger
- Prepare program financial forecasts
- Assist directors in preparing operating, proposal and contract budgets
- Prepare budget variance reports
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Participate in professional development (i.e. training, etc.)
- Must possess excellent technical skills and ability to use various computer program applications e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
The statements included in the Job Description reflect, in general, the duties and responsibilities of this position and are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive.
Ability to travel statewide as needed. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to present operational information to personnel at all levels. Able to identify and recruit potential funding sources. Must be detail oriented. Must be able to effective communicate finance fundamentals to others. Must be able to use a computer. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.