Loan Servicing Specialist 1
- Supports Prestamos back office, manages tickler reports including financial statements, insurances, UCCs, collateral position & property liens.
- Prepares quarterly and annual reviews for all active loans.
- Maintain Prestamos loan system up to date
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of job experience & education, preferred
- Basic accounting and financial knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Strong organization and time-management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple point of contact (internal and external)
- Ability to work under pressure and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Able to carry up to 20 lbs. box of files
- Paralegal skills (i.e. understand legal language and experience with legal docs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Perform Tickler Report maintenance changes for collateral, financial, tax returns, insurance, UCC searches, contracts, etc. ensuring additions, modifications, and deletions are properly recorded
- Monitor delinquent taxes by reviewing Tax Service reports. Prepare letters to customers, update contact log, maintain appropriate support, and report findings to Portfolio Manager. Certify process quarterly.
- Manage, assist and respond to internal and external customer inquiries via telephone or email timely and accurately.
- Maintain, prepare, and track UCC Continuation financing statements.Ensure the Tickler Report is updated to reflect appropriate dates for review. Monitor the Tickler Report and ensure UCC filings are properly tracked and reported to Portfolio Manager/Senior Credit Officer/Vice-President.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reviews for Portfolio Manager & Senior Credit Officer
- Prepare loan documents
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Site Visit to Businesses
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in structured environments & remotely.